Is the Dr. Dish Home Membership mandatory? Learn more about the Dr. Dish Home Membership, how to manage your members and what it means to be a member and non-member using the Dr. Dish Home.
The Dr. Dish Home is a machine that is controlled and used alongside the Dr. Dish Player App. This App has basic and advanced features that are unlocked by Membership.
The Membership is bundled with the unit at the time of purchase, but there is no minimum time period that you need to hold the Membership and you can cancel anytime.
- Build Custom Drills in seconds
- 100+ on-demand trainer lead workouts, drills, and programs
- Shooting, Dribbling, and Agility drills
- 10 World-class trainers
- Detailed analytics and shooting data
With Membership, you will have unlimited Dr. Dish workouts and drills pushed right from your device, Ever-Changing Content - New Workouts and drills uploaded frequently, Your Own Workouts in Seconds (build a drill), 5 workout goals to challenge you: Makes, Takes, Timed, Make-it, and Streak, A variety of drill types including shooting, agility, dribbling, and tutorials
Live shooting data, Detailed workout performance dashboard complete with floor heatmap and competitive leaderboard.
*1 membership = access for 3 Complete User Profiles
Non-Member Drill access:
- 5 Star Midrange Shooting (take 30 shots at tempo 4)
- Elbow to Elbow (take 30 shots at tempo 2)
- Streak Free Throws (make 3 free throws in a row, tempo 6)
- Top of Key Shooting (Shoot from the top of the key for 3 minutes)
- Box Cone Drill (non-shooting agility drill)
- Figure 8 Progression ball-handling (non-shooting)
- Crossover progression ball-handling (non-shooting)